ORSOFT Dynamic Flow Chart Simulation is a solution for the computer-assisted simulation of separation processes and material conversions with continuous material and energy flows in the process systems engineering. The solution is used for the modeling and optimization of chemical and petrochemical plants as well as of biochemical and metallurgical processes. The Dynamic Flow charts Simulation also bears the capability of calculating thermo-dynamic phase equilibria, circle processes and thermal power stations.
Main deployment areas are the chemical and petrochemical industry, the biotechnology sector, the pharmaceutical chemistry and the metallurgical industry.
Flow Charts Simulation at Different Application Stages
Flow Chart Simulation is applicable for the following business processes:
- Evaluation of feasibility and economic efficiency of new procedures and techniques
- Evaluation of feasibility and economic efficiency of new production machinery and resources (reactors, tanks, pipeline systems)
- Conception and dimensioning of production resources, containers and duct systems
- Investment planning and determination of operational expenses
Plant Operation / Production Planning:
- Production planning, particularly in terms of joint production, cracker plants, semi-continuous production, combinations of batch production and continuous production etc.
- Process improvements
The ORSOFT solution focuses on plant layout, plant operations and production planning. As distinct from common software for flow chart simulation, the ORSOFT solution operates on the basis of SAP ERP / SAP S/4HANA data for materials, recipes, resources etc. and is fully integrated with the SAP ERP / SAP S/4HANA system and SAP objects. Thus, the ORSOFT solution always operates on the most recent data of the leading system and permanent maintenance of the data model is obsolete.
ORSOFT Dynamic Flow Charts Simulation provides a wide scope of procedural base operations.
Supported processes are: