Every industry and every company has procedural and operational special characteristics. Therefore it is difficult for users to work efficiently within the processes for production and logistics just with the standard ERP system.
From the perspective of the central IT department, it is not admissible to deviate from the standard, so the release ability is not at risk. With ORSOFT Manufacturing Workbench the procedural requirements are covered by standard software, while ensuring the release ability of the ERP system.
ORSOFT solutions are used in different industry sectors:
- in manufacturing industry (machine construction, assembly line manufacturing, foundry, Individual and series producers, automotive, steel, high-tech)
- in the process industries (food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, lubricant industry, refineries)
- consumer goods (textiles, packaging, food, dairy ...)
- in hospital planning
In each of these sectors, there are special processes that are mapped into the software to improve the planning result. Examples of some specific technical processes may be mentioned, which can be in the ORSOFT Manufacturing Workbench for SAP® ERP mapped based on the SAP® ERP model without a second data storage and planned:
- continuous material throughputs and semi-continuous production
- combined production
- shelf life (ORSOFT Shelf Life Cockpit)
- parameter-based (feature-based) planning
- tank- and silo management
- energy balance calculations, fire and environmental loads
Especially this exact implementation of specific processes is often a competitive advantage of a company. Due to its unique technological concept, ORSOFT Manufacturing Workbench is able to integrate specific technological processes into the leading ERP system, without creating a second data storage or disrupt the release capability.
Based on a strong standard since 1990, the system is now in use in virtually all industries - whether process industry or manufacturing industry.
Analyses | Sequencing | Maintenance Scheduling | Personnel Planning | Material-, Ressource- and Capacity-Planning (MRCP) | ATP | CTP | PTP | Advanced graphical planning board | Reports | Cockpits with capacity-validated evaluations | etc.